PDA

View Full Version : h1n1: "The Citizens Have Won", Says Dr Marc Girard: Victory in Swine Flu Information War Made Possible By Internet

john[_5_]
January 9th 10, 09:16 AM
http://theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2510%3Aqthe-citizens-have-wonq-says-dr-marc-girard-victory-in-swine-flu-information-war-made-possible-by-internet&catid=41%3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en
http://tinyurl.com/ykzomuj

French doctor and author of a book on the swine flu scam, Marc Girard, has
declared victory in the information battle in Europe surrounding the swine
flu vaccine following the decision by the French government to cancel 50
million doses and abandon the vaccine centers under intense political
pressure.

ParentingVision
January 29th 10, 10:29 PM
;509860']http://theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2510%3Aqthe-citizens-have-wonq-says-dr-marc-girard-victory-in-swine-flu-information-war-made-possible-by-internet&catid=41%3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en
http://tinyurl.com/ykzomuj

French doctor and author of a book on the swine flu scam, Marc Girard, has
declared victory in the information battle in Europe surrounding the swine
flu vaccine following the decision by the French government to cancel 50
million doses and abandon the vaccine centers under intense political
pressure.

I think parents are just taking preventative courses these days as well. I work for a marketing company that is doing a campaign for Triaminic and they have a flu tracker which has proven pretty invaluable for me in at least predicting the rates in my area. That and good hygeine have kept my kids pretty tip top this season.