PDA

View Full Version : Re: Just a kid, or ungrateful brat?

H Schinske
July 11th 03, 05:27 AM
wrote:

>I was never one to want to be with the "in" crowd anyway, so that must have
>helped my psyche. I always thought they were too superficial, didn't really
>want to stand up for what was right, just wanted to go with the flow type
>people. Generalizations, I know. I did like a few from the cool crowd, but
>for the most part, they weren't my type.

I was so uncool I never even figured out who WAS cool (except that it sure
wasn't me, nor any of my friends, though it may have included some of the
people whom I quite liked). If you asked me who was the "cool crowd" in my high
school class, I'd be hard pressed to answer, even though it was a small class
and I still remember most of them pretty well.

--Helen