PDA

View Full Version : Re: Support grp in TX for those who spank-TDPRS intruding??

Doan
June 29th 03, 08:06 PM
On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, LaVonne Carlson wrote:

> Fern,
>
> One of my summer school student teachers is working with a 4 year old who is
> costing the taxpayers huge amounts of money every year. He is 3 years old.

The teacher is 3 years old???? I thought there are laws against child
labor! ;-)

Doan

Doan
July 1st 03, 05:26 AM
How could it be a typo? Even if you change a 3 to a 4, the whole
paragraph lack coherent. It resembles a third grader in a public
school practicing writing, not from someone who had claimed to be holding
a Ph.D.! Prove me wrong! Can you rewrite your "typo" and make it a
coherent paragraph? C'mon, LaVonne. Put up or shut up! :-)

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, LaVonne Carlson wrote:

> Sorry Doan.
>
> A typo, which you may understand. How sad that you could reduce the content of
> my message to a typo.

See above!

> I apologize for the typing error. I'm sorry that you have nothing to add to the
> post but garbage and ridicule.

I added nothing but pointing that it was garbage and deserve ridicule!
You did say you have a Ph.D???? ;-)

> Sounds like someone who advocates child assault, doesn't it? And tries to
> explain it away with a typo.

Non sequitur! Show me where in my reply did I advocated child assault???

Doan