PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety

Leslie
June 3rd 04, 02:46 AM
Lately I sometimes feel like I can't draw a deep breath. It is kind of like a
weight on or a knot in my chest. I seem to recall feeling like this in my last
pregnancy and I think it is some kind of pregnancy anxiety as opposed to a
purely physical thing.

Has anyone else experienced this or something similar? How did you deal with
this?

BTW, it is a free-floating sort of anxiety that doesn't seem to be related to
how bad a day I've had. It is more usual at night, at home, and when I'm using
the computer!

Leslie

libbymom04
June 3rd 04, 02:17 PM
I did that with my pregancy also. My OB told me it was because I am short
waisted so the baby was pushing on my lungs more. Sometimes it is hard to
catch your breath and you panic, that is what I caught myself doing. I had
to just sit and concentrate on my breathing. Match shure you are taking
long deep breaths and it should go away.