PDA

View Full Version : I am back! Cross posted

Tori M.
June 3rd 04, 06:57 AM
I know, I know, who cares.. anyway I went away for 2 weeks with my daughter
to New Hampshire. I Got home tonight (June 2nd) and I have been catching up
on the posts.. Their was over 1500 msges waiting for me! I had a wonderful
time and I will recomend a car seat for a child 2+ years old when you fly.
The trip out I checked the car seat and Bonnie just cried to be held
whenever I had to seat belt her. On the way back she stayed quietly in her
seat the entire time and never asked to get out.
I am glad to be back in wisconsin since this is where all my stuff lives but
i know I will be missing NH in just a few weeks. I am just glad my mom
could save enough to send for me for the 2 weeks... it was my birthday
present!

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Anna or Xavier due 10/17/04

Cat
June 3rd 04, 07:53 AM
"Tori M." > wrote in message
> I know, I know, who cares..

Welcome back - of cause we care :-)

Tine, Denmark

Sue
June 3rd 04, 10:52 AM
Welcome back Tori. :o)
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Tori M. > wrote in message
> I know, I know, who cares.. anyway I went away for 2 weeks with my
daughter
> to New Hampshire. I Got home tonight (June 2nd) and I have been catching
up
> on the posts.. Their was over 1500 msges waiting for me! I had a
wonderful
> time and I will recomend a car seat for a child 2+ years old when you fly.
> The trip out I checked the car seat and Bonnie just cried to be held
> whenever I had to seat belt her. On the way back she stayed quietly in
her
> seat the entire time and never asked to get out.
> I am glad to be back in wisconsin since this is where all my stuff lives
but
> i know I will be missing NH in just a few weeks. I am just glad my mom
> could save enough to send for me for the 2 weeks... it was my birthday
> present!
>
> Tori
>
> --
> Bonnie 3/20/02
> Anna or Xavier due 10/17/04

A&G&K
June 3rd 04, 10:30 PM
"Tori M." > wrote in message
> I know, I know, who cares.. anyway I went away for 2 weeks with my
daughter
> to New Hampshire. I Got home tonight (June 2nd) and I have been catching
up
> on the posts.. Their was over 1500 msges waiting for me! I had a
wonderful
> time and I will recomend a car seat for a child 2+ years old when you fly.
> The trip out I checked the car seat and Bonnie just cried to be held
> whenever I had to seat belt her. On the way back she stayed quietly in
her
> seat the entire time and never asked to get out.
> I am glad to be back in wisconsin since this is where all my stuff lives
but
> i know I will be missing NH in just a few weeks. I am just glad my mom
> could save enough to send for me for the 2 weeks... it was my birthday
> present!
>
> Tori
>
> --
> Bonnie 3/20/02
> Anna or Xavier due 10/17/04

Welcome back Tori - of course we missed you!
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Wendy
June 4th 04, 05:38 AM
I care! :) Welcome back! Sounds like you had a really good trip. Getting
away every now and then is so refreshing. Glad you're back.

Wendy
Mom to DS 10 mos. and EDD 11/23