PDA

View Full Version : good 29 week appt

A&G&K
June 3rd 04, 10:28 PM
Everything was great at yesterday's appointment with my Ob ... BP 115/70, I
passed my 1 hour glucose screen with flying colours, my antibodies levels
were fine (I'm Rh-ve), and the only thing that was a little out of whack was
my haemoglobin ... so I've got to remember to take my vitamin tablet *every*
day.
Bubby is pointing the right way (ie head down) and is LOA (and Mary S. - I
have an anterior placenta, but bub's spine is in a good place atm). DD took
up the same position and kept it from then on, so I'm hoping that this
little person will do the same thing.
On to fortnightly appts for a while now which surprised me a bit.
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003