PDA

View Full Version : Selecting the best Genes? Please don't respond to debate :)

hvatum
June 4th 04, 08:15 AM
Hello,

I've heard of the Repository for Germinal choice, which has sadly shut
down. I was wondering if anyone knows of any other efforts to collect
sperm of really good looking and extremely intelligent men. So far
I've stumbled upon fairfax cryobank, although their selection criteria
seems somewhat questionable.

I believe that when people are doing this they need to let their
children reach whatever potential they might have and not expect them
to be geniuses. This just seems like a good idea for people already
needing a sperm donor, if you're going to get donor sperm, why
shouldn't it be the best?

URL:http://www.fairfaxcryobank.com/

Thanks for any help! Kai.