PDA

View Full Version : Double Jogging Stroller Recommendations

Cherie
June 5th 04, 05:15 AM
Can anyone provide me with a recommendation for a double jogging stroller?
Preferably one with a good sun shade (the single one we currently have does
a horrible job of blocking sun out of DS face). We already have purchased a
tandem stroller (or a "mall" stroller as DH calls it) to be kept in the car.
The double jogging stroller would be used for walking/jogging around the
neighborhood, parks, zoo and local events. I have only been to Babies R Us
and they don't have a large selection with the doubles. Thanks.

Cherie
mom to Jakob (21.5 months)
baby Grace EDD 8/6/04

Kat
June 5th 04, 12:51 PM
"Cherie" <cedgeworthATcopper.net> wrote in message
> Can anyone provide me with a recommendation for a double jogging stroller?
> Preferably one with a good sun shade (the single one we currently have
does
> a horrible job of blocking sun out of DS face). We already have purchased
> tandem stroller (or a "mall" stroller as DH calls it) to be kept in the
car.
> The double jogging stroller would be used for walking/jogging around the
> neighborhood, parks, zoo and local events. I have only been to Babies R Us
> and they don't have a large selection with the doubles. Thanks.
>
> Cherie
> mom to Jakob (21.5 months)
> baby Grace EDD 8/6/04

I absolutely love my Schwinn Double jogging stroller (the SC200). It has a
built in weather shield that is good for when it's windy, rainy, etc. I
found if for cheaper, and brand new still, on ebay. It had padding in
already, you should check it out!:-) Good luck.
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and Will 02/10/04