PDA

View Full Version : last update for a while

Mary S.
June 5th 04, 05:48 AM
Hi, all --

I just can't keep up. Life is so busy -- DH was just out of town for
six weeks, and we've got some vacations coming up this summer, and I've
been deleting everything unread for the last few months, so I'm going to
admit defeat! If anyone else would like to take over the monthly
due-date postings after this month, please please do so. They've been
passed along from graduates to members for a long time now, and if you
write up a little template, it doesn't require any brain power.

I am still loving pregnancy, every minute of it. Sproutkin is a joy,
learning new things every day, and is very very excited about her new
baby sister or brother. Please email me (msweathe, at yahoo.com) if you
want to be on the wee babysprout's announcent list. You all are such a
valuable resource and I've made many friends here, and have enjoyed
keeping up with everyone's pregnancies and births. Take care, and best
luck one and all!

Mary S.
mom to the Sproutkin, 2
and a new wee babysprout, due Oct. 1