PDA

View Full Version : January due dates

Mary S.
June 5th 04, 05:57 AM
Welcome and congratulations, if you're just found out! Do you feel
pregnant yet, or is it still new and stunning? Have you started telling
people? Started to look around at the hospitals and birth centers near
you, taking prenatals? Any food cravings, any morning queasiness?
Peeing a million times a day? How's pregnancy treating you so far? I
hope the next nine months are happy, healthy, and fun!

Dagny
June 6th 04, 03:32 PM
"Mary S." > wrote in message

> Welcome and congratulations, if you're just found out! Do you feel
> pregnant yet, or is it still new and stunning? Have you started telling
> people? Started to look around at the hospitals and birth centers near
> you, taking prenatals? Any food cravings, any morning queasiness?
> Peeing a million times a day? How's pregnancy treating you so far? I
> hope the next nine months are happy, healthy, and fun!

I do and don't feel pregnant! It is definitely easier than last time, and
if it keeps up like this, I'd say I'm going to breeze through the first
trimester. I have some mild nausea if I go long without eating and eat all
the time, and definitely have cravings, and have gained a good bit of weight
from water and probably from the nonstop eating. That's what I did last
time too, gained a lot in the first trimester compared to typical weight
gain of almost nothing. As to the peeing, I do not know because I never
could pee properly after Meg was born because my bladder prolapsed due to a
lot of unproductive, coerced coached pushing. I will have my baby at home
of course, absolutely no question.

Mary S, we're going to miss you!

-- Dagny
Mom to Meg, 10/03