PDA

View Full Version : ARRIVAL!!!!!!!

Fer
June 7th 04, 05:23 PM
I had a bouncing baby boy!
Gryphon Kane was born June 5th at 11:28 pm.
6 lbs. 8.5 oz
19.25" long
We erred on the side of caution and delivered in hospital but was still a
GREAT experience. I'll post a detailed story soon!

--

Jenn
-DS Feb'92

Ilse Witch
June 7th 04, 05:47 PM
On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 16:23:48 +0000, Fer wrote:

> I had a bouncing baby boy!

Congrats Jenn!!!

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)

Alissa
June 7th 04, 05:52 PM
"Fer" > wrote in message
> I had a bouncing baby boy!
> Gryphon Kane was born June 5th at 11:28 pm.
> 6 lbs. 8.5 oz
> 19.25" long
> We erred on the side of caution and delivered in hospital but was still a
> GREAT experience. I'll post a detailed story soon!
>
> --
>
> Jenn
> -DS Feb'92
> -DD Feb'97
> -New DS June '04!
>
> Congratulations! Glad it all went well.
Alissa

June 9th 04, 02:22 PM
"Fer" > wrote in message news:<oE0xc.29677$DV4.16532@clgrps13>...
> I had a bouncing baby boy!
> Gryphon Kane was born June 5th at 11:28 pm.
> 6 lbs. 8.5 oz
> 19.25" long
> We erred on the side of caution and delivered in hospital but was still a
> GREAT experience. I'll post a detailed story soon!

Congratulations!

--
C, mama to nineteen month old nursling

Em
June 9th 04, 03:11 PM
"Fer" > wrote in message
> I had a bouncing baby boy!
> Gryphon Kane was born June 5th at 11:28 pm.
> 6 lbs. 8.5 oz
> 19.25" long
> We erred on the side of caution and delivered in hospital but was
still a
> GREAT experience. I'll post a detailed story soon!

Wow! It seems like it was only a few months ago that you announced being
pregnant! Congratulations to you and your family and welcome to baby
Gryphon! I'm looking forward to reading your birth story.

--
Em
mama to L-baby, 8.5 months old!

BRC
June 9th 04, 09:09 PM
> wrote in message
m...
> "Fer" > wrote in message
> > I had a bouncing baby boy!
> > Gryphon Kane was born June 5th at 11:28 pm.
> > 6 lbs. 8.5 oz
> > 19.25" long
> > We erred on the side of caution and delivered in hospital but was still
> > GREAT experience. I'll post a detailed story soon!

Oh fantastic :o) Well done & lots of hugs.

Jen

sharalyn
June 9th 04, 09:51 PM
"Fer" > wrote in message news:<oE0xc.29677$DV4.16532@clgrps13>...
> I had a bouncing baby boy!
> Gryphon Kane was born June 5th at 11:28 pm.
> 6 lbs. 8.5 oz
> 19.25" long
> We erred on the side of caution and delivered in hospital but was still a
> GREAT experience. I'll post a detailed story soon!

Congratulations Jenn!

Welcome baby Gryphon!!!! That is a great name! (My hubby is Gryphon) ;-)

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James (9/21/01)
aunt to Aidan William (2/1/04)
aunt-to-be to Baby Girl (due 9/3/04)

Daye
June 10th 04, 03:26 AM
On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 16:23:48 GMT, "Fer" > wrote:

>Gryphon Kane was born June 5th at 11:28 pm.

Congrats!

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan and Leopold