PDA

View Full Version : Re: announcing misc.kids.family-life

Ali's Daddie
July 12th 03, 03:31 AM
"toto" > wrote in message

> If anyone needs help setting up agent, OE or netscape to handle the
> second server, I will be glad to post or email instructions. For
> agent, it cannot handle two servers in the same copy, so it is a bit
> more complicated then for other newsreaders, but it can be done.

I have had more than one account for years, but for some reason, I cannot
get this one to DL the list of NG's. (maybe my ISP blocks other ng servers?)

Wanna post anyway?

I am using OE 6

--

LES!

Daddie to Alegra Lee. May 25th 2003!
"Daddie's Little Diva"

before you reply to me via email, please remove your hat

Take a look at my eBay auctions I just might have something you can't live
without :-)
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/dads2003/

toto
July 12th 03, 04:22 AM
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 20:31:40 -0600, "Ali's Daddie"
> wrote:

>"toto" > wrote in message
>>
>> If anyone needs help setting up agent, OE or netscape to handle the
>> second server, I will be glad to post or email instructions. For
>> agent, it cannot handle two servers in the same copy, so it is a bit
>> more complicated then for other newsreaders, but it can be done.
>>

>I have had more than one account for years, but for some reason, I cannot
>get this one to DL the list of NG's. (maybe my ISP blocks other ng servers?)
>
>Wanna post anyway?
>
>I am using OE 6

Make sure that you spelled the server correctly

news.gweep.ca (not com)

make sure that server requires me to login is unchecked.

--
Dorothy

Outer Limits