PDA

View Full Version : Ultra screen results

ModernMiko
June 10th 04, 01:27 AM
I got the results of my nuchal transluceny scan/blood test results back
today. My risk of DS went from about 1/250 (due to my age) to 1/2611.
Although it's not a guarantee, it makes me breathe a little easier :-)

--
JennL
DS 06/26/98

aka CatnipSlayer @ livin-it-up.net
--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords

Jamie Clark
June 10th 04, 02:25 AM
Well you can't really argue with those numbers! Good going!
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://home.earthlink.net/~jamielee6

"ModernMiko" > wrote in message
> I got the results of my nuchal transluceny scan/blood test results back
> today. My risk of DS went from about 1/250 (due to my age) to 1/2611.
> Although it's not a guarantee, it makes me breathe a little easier :-)
>
> --
> JennL
> DS 06/26/98
> 1 tiny angel 11/03
> EDD December 4 2004
>
> aka CatnipSlayer @ livin-it-up.net
> --
> Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
> with Swords

JennP
June 10th 04, 02:47 AM
"ModernMiko" > wrote in message
> I got the results of my nuchal transluceny scan/blood test results back
> today. My risk of DS went from about 1/250 (due to my age) to 1/2611.
> Although it's not a guarantee, it makes me breathe a little easier :-)

That's great to hear, Jenn.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

melizabeth
June 10th 04, 11:35 AM
Oh, that is good to hear. :)

--
M~Elizabeth

To thine own self be true

Crystal Dreamer
June 10th 04, 05:24 PM
"ModernMiko" wrote:
> I got the results of my nuchal transluceny scan/blood test results back
> today. My risk of DS went from about 1/250 (due to my age) to 1/2611.
> Although it's not a guarantee, it makes me breathe a little easier :-)
>
> --

That's great news!! (((Hugs)))

ModernMiko
June 11th 04, 01:25 AM
"Crystal Dreamer" > wrote in message

> "ModernMiko" wrote:
> > I got the results of my nuchal transluceny scan/blood test results back
> > today. My risk of DS went from about 1/250 (due to my age) to 1/2611.
> > Although it's not a guarantee, it makes me breathe a little easier :-)
> >
> > --
>
> That's great news!! (((Hugs)))

Thanks everyone! :-)