PDA

View Full Version : very uncomfortable

sleepy67
June 10th 04, 12:39 PM
I'm now 19wks1day and anxiously waiting for amnio results. For the last
24hrs I've felt huge...like I'm being stretched to the limit and I can't
catch my breath, even while resting. The baby feels like she is pressing
very firmly against my stomach with no relief, almost like contraction
hardness but no pain. Should I be concerned? Is this normal progress for
this stage? It's been 20yrs since I've been pregnant and all I can say is I
don't remember any of this!! lol
TIA
Sleepy

Unadulterated Me
June 10th 04, 10:36 PM
sleepy67 wrote:

> I'm now 19wks1day and anxiously waiting for amnio results. For the last
> 24hrs I've felt huge...like I'm being stretched to the limit and I can't
> catch my breath, even while resting. The baby feels like she is pressing
> very firmly against my stomach with no relief, almost like contraction
> hardness but no pain. Should I be concerned? Is this normal progress for
> this stage? It's been 20yrs since I've been pregnant and all I can say is I
> don't remember any of this!! lol
> TIA
> Sleepy

Well I won't say no because normal is different for everyone but I
didn't get those breathless, can't breath, baby squishing my lungs
feelings until my third trimester so it sounds a little early to me
unless you are perhaps over weight and the growing uterus is pushing
abdominal weight up to cause those feelings???

Sophie
June 10th 04, 10:46 PM
"sleepy67" > wrote in message
> I'm now 19wks1day and anxiously waiting for amnio results. For the last
> 24hrs I've felt huge...like I'm being stretched to the limit and I can't
> catch my breath, even while resting. The baby feels like she is pressing
> very firmly against my stomach with no relief, almost like contraction
> hardness but no pain. Should I be concerned? Is this normal progress for
> this stage? It's been 20yrs since I've been pregnant and all I can say is
> don't remember any of this!! lol
> TIA
> Sleepy

I remember being the most uncomfortable when the baby had its back to my
belly button. Do you think it's that?