PDA

View Full Version : Can you do anything about mood swings

Donna Metler
June 10th 04, 10:21 PM
I honestly feel like myself at my worst few days premenstural-except that
there's no signs of lifting. And I know my husband is feeling it. (His
sister chastised him for calling me "irritable"-although he's 100% correct).
Is there anything I can do to minimize these mood swings? I don't remember
them being near this bad in the last pregnancy, but I was a lot less aware
of everything going on with the last pregnancy in general.

--
Donna DeVore Metler
Orff Music, band, and choir, Lester Focused Literacy School

Mother to Angel Brian Anthony Metler, 1/1/02, (22 weeks, severe PE/HELLP
syndrome)
And "Cuddles"-EDD 12/29/04

Unadulterated Me
June 10th 04, 10:57 PM
Donna Metler wrote:

> Is there anything I can do to minimize these mood swings?

Maybe you could try some B6

Steve & Erin
June 11th 04, 12:37 PM
Definitely good nutrition and I find exercise works wonders for me. I also
had to coach DH to just leave me be when I am in one of those moods- men try
to "fix" things , and for me it just irritates me!

Ashirus
June 13th 04, 04:02 PM
Try Evening Primrose Oil.
I take one capsule a day for a few days before I expect my period and
through it, and it helps with hormonal balance. I say it keeps my marriage
together!!
Good luck,
Ruth

.. .