PDA

View Full Version : Big Sister Shirt Question

mypet
June 12th 04, 03:20 AM
I've been looking at all the darling personalized I'm a Big Sister
t-shirts and noted that some have iron ons and others are embroidered.
The embroidered ones are appealing, but appear to be rather puckered
in the photos.
Have any of you rec'd an embroidered one and is this the case?
Have any of you gotten the iron on kind? Did they hold up pretty
well? Where did you find the best ones? Thanks for any help.

Leslie
June 12th 04, 04:09 AM
I don't know about Big Sister shirts in particular, but I have purchased
embroidered shirts online before and have been extremely pleased with the
quality.

Leslie

toypup
June 12th 04, 06:58 AM
"mypet" > wrote in message
om...
> I've been looking at all the darling personalized I'm a Big Sister
> t-shirts and noted that some have iron ons and others are embroidered.
> The embroidered ones are appealing, but appear to be rather puckered
> in the photos.
> Have any of you rec'd an embroidered one and is this the case?
> Have any of you gotten the iron on kind? Did they hold up pretty
> well? Where did you find the best ones? Thanks for any help.

I've ordered a Big Brother t-shirt on Ebay. The colors were vibrant until
the first wash. It faded terribly.

mypet
June 13th 04, 04:49 PM
Hmmm....so I guess it would be "safer" to get a transfer than
embroidery? Or is there a way to set the colors so they would not
run? I've had this happen on other things, bright red and
white...lovely till the 1st wash.
Can anyone recommend a vendor with transfers that are durable?