PDA

View Full Version : update to car accident

A&G&K
June 12th 04, 05:19 AM
I ended up calling the midwives at the hospital hoping they would just say
"just see the Ob on Thursday unless there is any trouble" ... but they asked
me to come in.
They put the heartbeat / contraction monitor on and all seemed OK with no
major deviations on the chart (no contrax and HB between 130 and 140 bpm).
I think I have been having BH contrax though but they have been totally
painless .. I just notice the tightness in my stomach.

I'm finding myself a bit stiff and sore and bruised this afternoon, but
otherwise we are all OK.
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Andrea
June 12th 04, 08:41 PM
Glad you are well now!

Babies are tougher than you think, I fell down a flight of concrete steps
got a very sore back/butt!went on a monitor baby was in distress for a few
hours then was back to his old self!

Andrea.

Sophie
June 13th 04, 02:35 AM
"A&G&K" > wrote in message
> I ended up calling the midwives at the hospital hoping they would just say
> "just see the Ob on Thursday unless there is any trouble" ... but they
asked
> me to come in.
> They put the heartbeat / contraction monitor on and all seemed OK with no
> major deviations on the chart (no contrax and HB between 130 and 140 bpm).
> I think I have been having BH contrax though but they have been totally
> painless .. I just notice the tightness in my stomach.
>
> I'm finding myself a bit stiff and sore and bruised this afternoon, but
> otherwise we are all OK.
> Amanda
>
> --
> DD 15th August 2002
> 1 tiny angel Nov 2003
> EDD 19th August 2004

Ugh, isn't it awful? I felt fine right away, but the day after and for 2
days, wow, was I stiff and sore.
Glad you got checked out.

Ellie
June 13th 04, 06:55 AM
Glad to hear you & bump & family are ok Amanda - it must be the week for it.
DH did just about exactly the same thing in my car with me in the passenger
seat & the twins in the back (everybody ok except the car). I just hope the
repairs are done quickly!

Ellie

"A&G&K" > wrote in message
> I ended up calling the midwives at the hospital hoping they would just say
> "just see the Ob on Thursday unless there is any trouble" ... but they
asked
> me to come in.
> They put the heartbeat / contraction monitor on and all seemed OK with no
> major deviations on the chart (no contrax and HB between 130 and 140 bpm).
> I think I have been having BH contrax though but they have been totally
> painless .. I just notice the tightness in my stomach.
>
> I'm finding myself a bit stiff and sore and bruised this afternoon, but
> otherwise we are all OK.
> Amanda
>
> --
> DD 15th August 2002
> 1 tiny angel Nov 2003
> EDD 19th August 2004

A&G&K
June 14th 04, 12:13 AM
"A&G&K" > wrote in message
> I ended up calling the midwives at the hospital hoping they would just say
> "just see the Ob on Thursday unless there is any trouble" ... but they
asked
> me to come in.
> They put the heartbeat / contraction monitor on and all seemed OK with no
> major deviations on the chart (no contrax and HB between 130 and 140 bpm).
> I think I have been having BH contrax though but they have been totally
> painless .. I just notice the tightness in my stomach.
>
> I'm finding myself a bit stiff and sore and bruised this afternoon, but
> otherwise we are all OK.
> Amanda
>
> --
> DD 15th August 2002
> 1 tiny angel Nov 2003
> EDD 19th August 2004

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes. We are all fine.
Hopefully the damage to the car will be repaired quickly.
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003