PDA

View Full Version : Happy 33rd Birthday, Sandi!

DeliciousTruffles
June 12th 04, 06:24 PM
Happy 33rd Birthday, Sandi!

I hope you have a wonderful day! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://ca.geocities.com/bironmonger/

"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it,
requires brains."
~ Mary Pettibone Poole

Sandi
June 13th 04, 01:57 PM
"DeliciousTruffles" > wrote in
message news:8%Gyc.737929$oR5.466043@pd7tw3no...
> Happy 33rd Birthday, Sandi!
>
> I hope you have a wonderful day! :-)
>
> --
> Brigitte aa #2145
> http://ca.geocities.com/bironmonger/
> Please excuse the quality. It is under construction and I am still
> learning. :-)
>
> "To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it,
> requires brains."
> ~ Mary Pettibone Poole

Thanks so much! I did have a nice day. My DH let me sleep in yesterday
morning (I didn't get out of bed until almost 9:30am!!) then we just hung
out around the house for the rest of the morning and early afternoon. Then
my mom came over and we went out for an early dinner, then back home for
some cake and ice cream. All in all, it was a pretty relaxing day!

--
Sandi
Mommy to Abby, 3 1/2