PDA

View Full Version : baby bottle stations? mobiles?

Shena Delian O'Brien
June 14th 04, 01:39 PM
Is there any like, baby cooler/warmer stations I can get so that I can
prepare bottles before night time and have them stay cool at night and
warm them when I need them and then put them back to cool without having
to run to the fridge all the time?

DS is ok with cold bottles but I imagine it would be nicer at night to
get a warm one.

Right now he sleeps in his bouncer out in the living room and I attempt
to sleep next to him on the couch. He is good at sleeping through the
night he just wakes up a few times rooting around to which I respond by
stumbling fitfully to the refrigerator and back. He doesn't get it warm
usually. I want to train him to his bassinet in the bedroom now that he
is a good sleeper, but I know that it won't work unless I can get his
bottles to him in a timely manner.

Also any suggestions on a mobile that will work on a wicker bassinet?
All of the mobiles I can find will only work on a cradle or crib with
bars. I just want a simple clamping mechanism??

Carla
June 14th 04, 02:17 PM
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 05:39:25 -0700, Shena Delian O'Brien
> wrote:

>Is there any like, baby cooler/warmer stations I can get so that I can
>prepare bottles before night time and have them stay cool at night and
>warm them when I need them and then put them back to cool without having
>to run to the fridge all the time?

We actually had a mini fridge that we weren't using and put that with
a bottle warmer in V's bedroom. However, I did come across this that
sounds exactly like what you're talking about:
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?vertical=BABY&pid=09115013000&bidsite=&BV_UseBVCookie=Yes

Carla
Mom to Victor Paul born 5.16.04
www.victorpictures.com <--See him here!

Coccinella
June 14th 04, 03:38 PM
Shena Delian O'Brien wrote:
> Is there any like, baby cooler/warmer stations I can get so that I can
> prepare bottles before night time and have them stay cool at night and
> warm them when I need them and then put them back to cool without
> having to run to the fridge all the time?
Yes. Check Babies'r'us under bottle warmer. I believe it costs around 30
USD.

Nicky

Proud mamma to Alexandra (03/22/2004)

Vicky Bilaniuk
June 15th 04, 03:30 AM
Carla wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 05:39:25 -0700, Shena Delian O'Brien
> > wrote:
>

>>Is there any like, baby cooler/warmer stations I can get so that I can
>>prepare bottles before night time and have them stay cool at night and
>>warm them when I need them and then put them back to cool without having
>>to run to the fridge all the time?
>>

> We actually had a mini fridge that we weren't using and put that with
> a bottle warmer in V's bedroom. However, I did come across this that

Hey that's what I'm doing! :-) DH has an old mini fridge that I've
confiscated. Of course, since the babe isn't here, yet, I'm just using
it for my water and juice. I'm getting spoiled. ;-) It's so nice to
have a fridge on the second floor! All those stairs, grrr! Normally
they don't bother me, but these days they do.

Tori M.
June 15th 04, 04:36 AM
We have a mini fridge but it is conveniently located 1400 miles away in NH.
Hey anyone here from NH need a mini fridge? will sell cheap! Hehe

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Anna or Xavier due 10/17/04