PDA

View Full Version : Books on pregnancy - in Chinese.....

Munroe
June 15th 04, 02:53 PM
Can anyone recommend a good book to buy for my wife? her native language is
Cantonese so I suppose any books written in traditional Chinese script would
be OK. Wonder if any of you know of a good book to buy her? All the ones we
find on the net are in English

Aw Ming Choo
June 15th 04, 03:56 PM
hi,

try this website: www.books.com.tw

you should be able to find chinese books in this online bookstore.