PDA

View Full Version : 10w postpartum

Shena Delian O'Brien
June 16th 04, 08:26 PM
Logan is a biiiiiig boy!

16lbs 2oz, 25" long!

Doc is very happy with him. Says he's very alert and active (don't I
know it) and is doing great. He is getting beautiful control of himself
and despite me never giving him real tummy time on the floor (just on me
or dad) he pushed hisself up perfectly for doc.

He no longer has crying fits unless he is overtired. We're considering
getting him a high chair ahead of schedule as he is so good at sitting
up with only minor assistance.

I'm doing ok. Went through a 6-day bought of 101 F fever but it finally
broke yesterday. :o Ouch. Nasty crap that. We have no idea what caused
it; my GP is apparently holding my labs hostage.

Jill
June 16th 04, 09:01 PM
"Shena Delian O'Brien" > wrote in message
> Logan is a biiiiiig boy!
>
> 16lbs 2oz, 25" long!

Wow! Awesome....he's a-growin'!
BTW, I love the name Logan!
Glad he's doing well...
Jill

Coccinella
June 17th 04, 08:21 PM
WOW Shena,
that's fantastic! I am sorry to hear about the fever.
I am sending you pampering vibes.

Love
--
Nicky