PDA

View Full Version : Celeb birth - Remini

Sophie
June 18th 04, 12:40 AM
Leah Remini, King of Queens star, gave birth to Sofia Bella, 6 lbs 4.7 oz,
on Wednesday, the day after Remini turned 34.

Tori M.
June 18th 04, 03:26 AM
well that is a refreshing normal name! Are you SURE it was a celeb birth;)

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Anna or Xavier due 10/17/04
"Sophie" > wrote in message
> Leah Remini, King of Queens star, gave birth to Sofia Bella, 6 lbs 4.7 oz,
> on Wednesday, the day after Remini turned 34.

A&G&K
June 18th 04, 06:46 AM
"Sophie" > wrote in message
> Leah Remini, King of Queens star, gave birth to Sofia Bella, 6 lbs 4.7 oz,
> on Wednesday, the day after Remini turned 34.

Oh what a pretty name ... if *only* I could sell DH on the beauty of the
name "Sofia"....
(at least I think the boys name is close to being final - yay!)
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

melizabeth
June 18th 04, 12:26 PM
Gorgeous name! Sophia (different spelling) is our pick for a girl's name.

--
M~Elizabeth

To thine own self be true
"Sophie" > wrote in message
> Leah Remini, King of Queens star, gave birth to Sofia Bella, 6 lbs 4.7 oz,
> on Wednesday, the day after Remini turned 34.

Vicky Bilaniuk
June 18th 04, 02:52 PM
A&G&K wrote:

> (at least I think the boys name is close to being final - yay!)

Grumble grumble. ;-)

Daye
June 18th 04, 09:42 PM
On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 19:40:10 -0400, "Sophie" >
wrote:

>Leah Remini, King of Queens star, gave birth to Sofia Bella, 6 lbs 4.7 oz,
>on Wednesday, the day after Remini turned 34.

Wow, a normal *and* beautiful name. Sophia is one of my dauther's
middle names. Bella is just pretty.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan and Leopold

A&G&K
June 19th 04, 06:55 AM
"Vicky Bilaniuk" > wrote in message
. ..
> A&G&K wrote:
>
> > (at least I think the boys name is close to being final - yay!)
>
> Grumble grumble. ;-)

Ahhh ... but we aren't even close to getting a girl's name .. and Psychic
Sophie seems to think that's the one we should worried about!
btw - friends of ours had a "Clio" last year ... cute thing that she is ...
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003