PDA

View Full Version : Re: Asthma/allergies

Brian
July 11th 03, 11:33 AM
Most allergies are caused by a malfunction of the immune system, usually
related to some form of mineral deficiency. In many cased, addressing the
mineral deficiency and increasing water intake (not juice, coke or anything
else, just water) can greatly reduce the severity of the allergy and may get
rid of it completely.

For specific information, please email me via the website.

Brian
www.all-natural-health-supplements.com

"Allie" > wrote in message
om...
> Wendy Marsden > wrote in message
> >
> > Are you sure he's triggered by cats? My kids turn out to be
> > viral-triggered and cats don't bother them at all.
> >
> We are sure (as sure as you can be with a baby) as we had him tested
> at an allergist. He didn't come up postive for any pollens and
> grasses, but did for the mites and cats.
>
> thanks,
> Allie

Myriah Lesko
July 18th 03, 08:26 PM
Although drinking plenty of fluids may help to reduce allergic responses, it
is exteremely important that those individuals, especially children, who
suffer from asthma and other breathing difficulties are examined by a doctor
and given medication, either to prevent attacks or relieve shortness of
breath, IF appropriate.
--
Myriah Lesko
Pharmacist