PDA

View Full Version : Re: Liquid bandage type product

LSU Grad of '89
July 27th 03, 04:38 AM
I used it, it did not sting - Band-Aid brand, that is. It worked well on my
2 yo, but it does collect stains from newspaper ink and looks dirty after a
couple of days. Washing will not help the ink staining it collects. Also, it
was hard to apply and feel like a seal had been gotten when used on fingers.
It managed to re-open on my finger where I had gotten a cut. Recommend for
use on children, my DS will pick off band aids but had no problem with the
liquid stuff...works liek epoxy, you drop liquid onto an empregnated Qtip
thingie and apply it VERY QUICKLY to the spot. It cured almost instantly,
and that irritated me, 'cause they're about $1 per applicator. I wanted a
thick application, but that was not possible. They are not good on medium
deep cuts like a knfe cut on a finger.

L.

om...