PDA

View Full Version : SA1 -New SA, NA support group in Central Illinois! You gota see our resources page!

OUR eMALL.NET
July 28th 03, 02:34 PM
Smokers Anonymous (SA) The name of our group.
Nicotine Anonymous (NA) The organization backing us up and supplying
our literature.
We meet every Thursday, at 7 p.m. at
Wesley United Methodist Church Room 128
2206 4th Street Charleston, IL 61920 - 217-345-3917
www.charlestonwesley.org
We have 12 step scriptures you can get too.
For more information contact Chris Bader at 217-345-6922 or goto our web
site at:
www.ouremall.net/sa/sa.htm -You gota see our resources page. Find
directions & a map there too.

Sponsored by:
www.ouremall.net
A Free Community Events Bulletin Board, and Local Shopping Directory
Network. The best of Central Illinois with one click!