PDA

View Full Version : Re: pilonidal dimple--MRI

Tsu Dho Nimh
August 6th 03, 01:38 PM
(Preston) wrote:

>During my 9 month old daughters most recent doctor's visit the nurse
>practioner noticed what she called a pilonidal dimple very low on my
>daughter's back (basically it is near the top of her bottom). well,
>this was strange to me and my wife since we had never noticed it and
>neither was it noticed upon birth or during any other doctor's visit
>(is this something that can occur out of nowhere?). the nurse said
>b/c it was found so late and that my daughter would have to undergo an
>MRI.

Ask the child's pediatrician to explain EXACTLY what the problem
is. They are the ones with access to the medical records. And
they have the responsibility to explain this to you, in terms you
can understand.

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both