PDA

View Full Version : enemas for colds and flu

Lifeknox
August 10th 03, 02:27 PM
Enemas were standard medical practice for the treatment of colds pre WWII. They
were abandoned as for childbirth, etc. without one hours scientific research
even though everyone knew they worked.
As you know this is all described in detain in the 60 page article on colds and
flu at my site, however, breifly, why they work against viruses.
http://www.lifeknox.com

It has already been stated that they work to alter neurotransmitter states,
they do. So I won't go into that.

THEY STIMULATE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM!!!!!!

1. A large warm enema, about 107 degrees farenheit, held for 15-20 minutes
will warm the bodys core, aprox 70% of te immune tissue is situated around the
gut, so this stimulates the immune system to do something. When someone was
sick and came into the office with a chronic sinus problem etc, we gave them a
colonic at this temperature. Almost always they had an increase in symptoms,
the immune system kicked in and infections that had been lingering for weeks
were gone a few days later.

2. it removes foreign protiens from the gut. The colon has a system in which
samples of all protiens in the gut are transmited back to the immune system for
reading. If there are a lot of these it may confuse the immune system and thus
not allow it to focus on the disease causing virus etc. So that cleaning the
colon out allows a focused attack by the immune system.

3. It hydrates the system. Large warm enemas are usually absorbed. This flushes
not only the colon, but the ciruculatory system and kidneys, helping the body
handle what ever it is dealing with, plus eliminating dehydration that is
common with fevers and colds.

4. These enemas must not be soap etc, the only thing I have studied that is
recommended is baking soda. The absorption of this alkalizes the system and
makes you feel better as well as starting sinus drainage.

In short repeated large warm baking soda enemas followed by a smaller cool one,
have been used as far back as we can find records for viral infections, or
infections in general like colds and flu. They are effective. In fact if
scientific research were done, I believe that they would prove more effective
than antibiotics in the treatment of things like colds, flu, SARS etc.

thank you

Dr Jerry G Knox BA, DC
chiropractic physician
http://www.lifeknox.com

Mark Probert
August 12th 03, 09:57 AM
Jerry evacuated:

> Enemas were standard medical practice for the treatment of colds pre WWII. They
> were abandoned as for childbirth, etc. without one hours scientific research
> even though everyone knew they worked.
> As you know this is all described in detain in the 60 page article on colds and
> flu at my site, however, breifly, why they work against viruses.
> http://www.lifeknox.com
>
> It has already been stated that they work to alter neurotransmitter states,
> they do. So I won't go into that.
>
> THEY STIMULATE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM!!!!!!

Hi Jerry:

They also seem to stimulate you posting this bull.

Mightyoledragon
August 12th 03, 11:24 PM
Your Help is Desperatly Needed to Stop Lead Poisoning in Children!
Hello MY Name is Shelly,
I'm writing this message in the hope of getting signatures/names for my crusade
against Lead Poisoning in Children. My 4 Children ( Brandon 5, Marissah 4,
Thomas 22 mos., and Jacob 6 mos.) were tested positive for lead poisoning! upon
testing of my appartment, we found that there were high levels of Lead!....
Each night as i layed my children down to sleep in their beds,i would watch
them kneel at the side of their beds to say their prayers,I would kiss them
goodnightand tuck them saftly into their beds so i thought.
Little did i Know that their rooms were where i left them each night to sleep
was loaded with lead! The one place i thought they were safe and sound,
Poisoned them!
My babies, My Sweet, innocent babies...I called everywhere i could think to
solve this matter, i even called my local Health Department. They informed me
that unless my childrens lead levels reach the dangerous level of 20 or above
they could not help me! i was so upset, i felt that no one cared about the
safty of my children but myself!
SO I made a vow to my children that i would fight the lagal system to have the
lead levels reduced.... Knowing that if i waited till their lead levels reached
20 they would already be suffering for the lead nad could experience learning
disabilities, Brain Damage and even Death in some cases!
I need to help my children and other Children!
and your help can put us one step closer to doing this!
below in an email address you can respond to, simply drop me a quick email and
tell me to put your name on the list!
Please also provide your email, the city and State you live in.
by signing this petition we can get these lead levels lowered! PLEASE WE REALLY
NEED YOUR HELP!
Signed,
Shelly In New York