PDA

View Full Version : Re: For God's Sake! Don't Take Your Kids to a Hotel!

Mary Gordon
August 11th 03, 08:25 PM
Yup, mental illness.

I used to answer a 1-800 line for a utility and I got calls from guys
like this all the time. One I recall was a guy who believed that fire
fighting foams used by electrical plants in practice drills were
making him sick - and he had a huge list of symptoms which he refused
to discuss with his doctor, believing the doc must be part of the
conspiracy. He didn't live within 100 miles of a nuclear plant, but he
thought the evil effects of said foams were being transmitted along
the electrical wires and thus coming into his home. He even believed
all the food in his fridge was contaminated by these foam
transmissions, and had therefore unscrewed the lightbulb in the
fridge, which he thought would help.

See a shrink boyo!!

Mary G.