PDA

View Full Version : Free JDRF Online Forum - Questions answered about Type 1 Diabetes!

cindy@medhelp
August 13th 03, 06:28 PM
JDRF Online Diabetes Support Team
After a new diagnosis, fear, anger, sadness, and confusion about how to
manage diabetes can leave families feeling alone and overwhelmed. You are
probably full of questions. Your health care team can give you many of the
answers, but you may also want to communicate with someone who has "been
there." WE have been there. We are JDRF volunteers from around the country:
parents; children, teens, and adults who have diabetes; siblings, spouses,
and grandparents. Whether you or your loved one is newly diagnosed or you
have ongoing questions and needs, we are here to lend our support.

The forum is located at Med Help International's website:

http://www.medhelp.org

==========

Forum topics/questions include:
(but are not limited to)

a.. Newly diagnosed diabetes
b.. Adults with diabetes
c.. Children with diabetes
d.. Teens with diabetes
e.. Diabetes and Athletics
f.. Diabetes and Celiac Disease
g.. Diabetes and depression
h.. Diabetes and pregnancy
a.. Diabetic Complications
b.. Hyperglycemia / Diabetic Keto-Acidosis
c.. Hypoglycemia
d.. Islet Cell Transplantation
e.. Nutritional issues and diabetes
f.. Pump Therapy and diabetes