PDA

View Full Version : Re: baby age for blanket?

just me
September 4th 03, 11:09 AM
"David Powicki" > wrote in message
> At what age is it safe for my baby (10 months) to use a blanket in his
> crib? He moves around a lot so I'm not sure how a blanket will stay on
> him, so is it worth it, or shall I just double-pajama him? I'd like to
> move to the blanket world...

A blanket should be safe but many children roll around so much it is hard to
keep them covered. We used those lovely blanket sleepers in cold weather
when DS was little and the footed pj's for several years thereafter. I
think he finally stayed under covers consistently at about 2.5 years of age.

-Aula