PDA

View Full Version : Let's stop poisoning our children.

rkondracki
September 15th 03, 01:17 AM
Replace dangerous...even poisonous...household products with child-safe,
nontoxic products. Save money as well.

Please visit: http://www.ecofriendlyhome.com
Ecofriendlyhome
Promoting Safer Products

Tsu Dho Nimh
September 15th 03, 12:22 PM
"rkondracki" > wrote:

>Replace dangerous...even poisonous...household products with child-safe,
>nontoxic products. Save money as well.

>Please visit: http://www.spamfriendlyhome.com
>Ecofriendlyhome

Just anotherNewways spammer!

Tsu Dho Nimh

--
When businesses invoke the "protection of consumers," it's a lot like
politicians invoking morality and children - grab your wallet and/or

Mark Probert
September 15th 03, 02:37 PM
Spammer

"rkondracki" > wrote in message
> Replace dangerous...even poisonous...household products with child-safe,
> nontoxic products. Save money as well.
>
> Please visit: http://www.ecofriendlyhome.com
> Ecofriendlyhome
> Promoting Safer Products

rkondracki
September 16th 03, 12:39 AM
I apologize...I thought preventing accidental poisonings of children might
be on topic. Perhaps this link will meet with your approval:
http://www.epa.gov/kidshometour/ It is an interactive site that helps
parents and children learn about dangerous chemicals around the home. And no
ads that I am aware of...

"Jeff" > wrote in message

> "rkondracki" > wrote in message
> > Replace dangerous...even poisonous...household products with child-safe,
> > nontoxic products. Save money as well.
> >
> URL snipped.
>
> You may start by stopping your stupid ads.

rkondracki
September 17th 03, 12:48 AM
I must be missing something here...the accidental poisonings referred to are
from toxic chemicals contained in common household products (cleaning
supplies, cosmetics, dish and laundry detergents, etc...). More children
under four die from these accidental poisonings than are accidentally killed
with guns in this country. This has nothing to do with "telling parents how
to raise their kids". It is about removing dangerous products that can (and
do) harm or even kill our children. I would encourage people to educate
themselves on these facts...and I don't care whether it is through our
website or elsewhere.

"Mark Probert" > wrote in message
et...

> "rkondracki" > wrote in message
> > I apologize...I thought preventing accidental poisonings of children
might
> > be on topic.
>
> Nope. In m.k.h. neither commercial spam, as you posted, or anyone telling
> parents how to raise kids is not wanted.
>

> Perhaps this link will meet with your approval:
> > http://www.epa.gov/kidshometour/ It is an interactive site that helps
> > parents and children learn about dangerous chemicals around the home.
And
> no
> > ads that I am aware of...

> child-safe,
> > > >
> > > URL snipped.
> > >
> > > You may start by stopping your stupid ads.

rkondracki
September 20th 03, 04:38 AM
I must be missing something here...the accidental poisonings referred to are
from toxic chemicals contained in common household products (cleaning
supplies, cosmetics, dish and laundry detergents, etc...). More children
under four die from these accidental poisonings than are accidentally killed
with guns in this country. (Accident Facts, National Safety Council)