PDA

View Full Version : !PROBLEM--baby and STD's

Chive mynd
September 18th 03, 03:57 PM
I have seven month old baby girl.

My wife's best friend was diagnosed with genital herpes. Best friend babysits
once a week. Best friend isn't the brightest bulb. Is there any risk of
passing herpes or any other STD, to a baby through the kind of normal contact
you'd have with a baby?

Bill Fischer
September 18th 03, 05:57 PM
Come on, Chive!

Do you really feel safe with this woman looking after your baby?

I know it's difficult to find good child care, but why not consider
looking a little harder?

Chive mynd wrote:

> I have seven month old baby girl.
>
> My wife's best friend was diagnosed with genital herpes. Best friend babysits
> once a week. Best friend isn't the brightest bulb. Is there any risk of
> passing herpes or any other STD, to a baby through the kind of normal contact
> you'd have with a baby?

Chive mynd
September 19th 03, 01:58 AM
<< Do you really feel safe with this woman looking after your baby? >>}

P:';pp