PDA

View Full Version : neutralize cell tower effects

john
September 20th 03, 08:30 PM
http://proliberty.com/observer/20030422.htm

Jeff
September 20th 03, 10:38 PM
"john" > wrote in message
m...
> http://proliberty.com/observer/20030422.htm

Thanks John. Mind control? You made me laugh so hard I almost wet my pants.

The truth is that there is very little evidence that the radiation from cell
phones is harmful.

Jeff

Bronsing
September 22nd 03, 12:50 PM
Jeff > wrote in message

> "john" > wrote in message
> m...
> > http://proliberty.com/observer/20030422.htm
>
> Thanks John. Mind control? You made me laugh so hard I almost wet my
pants.

> The truth is that there is very little evidence that the radiation from
cell
> phones is harmful.

In fact, there's much evident that there's no plausible biophysical
mechanism by which cell phones could cause harmful effects. Besides, the
idea of using orgone energy, which is merely another word for aether, to
"neutralize" the effects of cell-phone towers deserves at least three
eternities of ridicule..

--

Robert Bronsing

Can't you see?
It all makes perfect sense,
expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence

(R. Waters)

john
September 22nd 03, 02:26 PM
"Jeff" > wrote in message >...
> "john" > wrote in message
> m...
> > http://proliberty.com/observer/20030422.htm
>
> Thanks John. Mind control? You made me laugh so hard I almost wet my pants.
>
> The truth is that there is very little evidence that the radiation from cell
> phones is harmful.
>
> Jeff

Don't lie. For one thing Snakes don't laugh, they Hissssss

Anth
September 22nd 03, 03:20 PM
There's evidence that microwaves can increase proteins in the brain.
This raises the question could mobiles phones allow more prions to get into
the brain?
Anth

"john" > wrote in message
m...
> http://proliberty.com/observer/20030422.htm

Bronsing
September 22nd 03, 03:38 PM
Anth > wrote in message

> There's evidence that microwaves can increase proteins in the brain.

What, exactly, do you mean by "microwaves can increase proteins in the
brain"? And, please do cite the references for this pretty outrageous claim.

> This raises the question could mobiles phones allow more prions to get
into
> the brain?

First show some real evidence for the first claim.

--

Robert Bronsing

Can't you see?
It all makes perfect sense,
expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence

(R. Waters)

Earle Horton
September 22nd 03, 03:40 PM
Microwaves do not "increase proteins in the brain." They could however
denature* proteins. Prions are thought to be similar to, but not exactly
the same as, denatured proteins. For example, denatured proteins have not
been found to have the ability to denature other proteins on contact,
whereas prions do have the ability to turn other proteins into prions on
contact. I believe that the answer to your question is "No, not according
to our current knowledge of mobile phones and prions."

Earle
* http://www.bartleby.com/61/92/D0129200.html

"Anth" > wrote in message
> There's evidence that microwaves can increase proteins in the brain.
> This raises the question could mobiles phones allow more prions to get
into
> the brain?
> Anth
>
> "john" > wrote in message
> m...
> > http://proliberty.com/observer/20030422.htm

Bronsing
September 22nd 03, 03:42 PM
Earle Horton > wrote in message
> Microwaves do not "increase proteins in the brain." They could however
> denature* proteins. Prions are thought to be similar to, but not exactly
> the same as, denatured proteins. For example, denatured proteins have not
> been found to have the ability to denature other proteins on contact,
> whereas prions do have the ability to turn other proteins into prions on
> contact. I believe that the answer to your question is "No, not according
> to our current knowledge of mobile phones and prions."
>
> Earle

A prion is not a denatured protein as it (the prion) has a specific tertiary
structure:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_ui
ds=9585530&dopt=Abstract

A pretty specific structure is needed to bind Cu++ selectively.

--

Robert Bronsing

Can't you see?
It all makes perfect sense,
expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence

(R. Waters)

Anth
September 22nd 03, 06:25 PM
It's not outrageous.
Anth

"Bronsing" > wrote in message

> Anth > wrote in message
>
> > There's evidence that microwaves can increase proteins in the brain.
>
> What, exactly, do you mean by "microwaves can increase proteins in the
> brain"? And, please do cite the references for this pretty outrageous
claim.

> > This raises the question could mobiles phones allow more prions to get
> into
> > the brain?
>
> First show some real evidence for the first claim.
>

> --
>
> Robert Bronsing
>
> Can't you see?
> It all makes perfect sense,
> expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence
>
> (R. Waters)

Anth
September 22nd 03, 06:26 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/507112.stm

"Bronsing" > wrote in message

> Anth > wrote in message
>
> > There's evidence that microwaves can increase proteins in the brain.
>
> What, exactly, do you mean by "microwaves can increase proteins in the
> brain"? And, please do cite the references for this pretty outrageous
claim.

> > This raises the question could mobiles phones allow more prions to get
> into
> > the brain?
>
> First show some real evidence for the first claim.
>

> --
>
> Robert Bronsing
>
> Can't you see?
> It all makes perfect sense,
> expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence
>
> (R. Waters)

Jeff
September 23rd 03, 03:33 AM
"Anth" > wrote in message
> There's evidence that microwaves can increase proteins in the brain.
> This raises the question could mobiles phones allow more prions to get
into
> the brain?
> Anth
>
> "john" > wrote in message
> m...
> > http://proliberty.com/observer/20030422.htm

Can you provide me the peer-reviewed literature?

Jeff

Beverly Erlebacher
September 23rd 03, 02:04 PM
In article >,
Jeff > wrote:

>"Anth" > wrote in message
>> There's evidence that microwaves can increase proteins in the brain.
>> This raises the question could mobiles phones allow more prions to get
>into
>> the brain?
>> Anth
>>
>> "john" > wrote in message
>> m...
>> > http://proliberty.com/observer/20030422.htm
>>

>Can you provide me the peer-reviewed literature?
>
>Jeff

Gee whiz, Jeff, who needs that when the blatant evidence is all around
you? Have you ever seen a sheep using a cell phone? NO! That's because
any who do die immediately from Instant Scrapie (TM). The meat packing
companies are already doing secret research on this phenomenon. It has to
be kept secret because if it gets out they will have to stop putting those
spongy brains in our bologna and hot dogs. The FACT that you've never
heard this before PROVES that they are keeping it SECRET!!

What's more, there's OBVIOUSLY a CONSPIRACY between the evil GREEDY DOCTORS
and the cell phone companies. Haven't you seen those signs in hospitals
forbidding the use of cell phones? That's so the doctors will be safe,
driving their BMWs bought from cell phone kickbacks and fees for treating
INCURABLE prion victims, while the rest of us SUFFER!!!

Peer review, hah!!!! They're all part of the conspiracy, or unwitting
dupes thereof. Always DOUBLE the thickness of the foil in your hat when
you enter an urban area. The HUMAN SHEEP are all using cellphones and
you need EXTRA PROTECTION from the evil vibrations!!!!!!

I know some of you fools are going to point out that there was scrapie and
CJD before there were cell phones. Well, that's because cell phone vibrations
are SO EVIL that they can travel backwards in time. Go to any area that has
had problems with scrapie, and you'll find that it's covered by some cell
tower BROADCASTING PRION-VIBES. And if not, that's because the tower hasn't
been built yet, but it will be!!!!!!!

Call me a nut, but I'll be the only one LEFT STANDING when teh rest of you
have your BRAINS turned to MUSH!!!!!!!!

Marko Proberto
September 23rd 03, 02:49 PM
"Beverly Erlebacher" > wrote in message
. ..
> In article >,
> Jeff > wrote:
> >
> >"Anth" > wrote in message
> >> There's evidence that microwaves can increase proteins in the brain.
> >> This raises the question could mobiles phones allow more prions to get
> >into
> >> the brain?
> >> Anth
> >>
> >> "john" > wrote in message
> >> m...
> >>

> >Can you provide me the peer-reviewed literature?
> >
> >Jeff
>
> Gee whiz, Jeff, who needs that when the blatant evidence is all around
> you? Have you ever seen a sheep using a cell phone? NO! That's because
> any who do die immediately from Instant Scrapie (TM). The meat packing
> companies are already doing secret research on this phenomenon. It has to
> be kept secret because if it gets out they will have to stop putting those
> spongy brains in our bologna and hot dogs. The FACT that you've never
> heard this before PROVES that they are keeping it SECRET!!
>
> What's more, there's OBVIOUSLY a CONSPIRACY between the evil GREEDY
DOCTORS
> and the cell phone companies. Haven't you seen those signs in hospitals
> forbidding the use of cell phones? That's so the doctors will be safe,
> driving their BMWs bought from cell phone kickbacks and fees for treating
> INCURABLE prion victims, while the rest of us SUFFER!!!
>
> Peer review, hah!!!! They're all part of the conspiracy, or unwitting
> dupes thereof. Always DOUBLE the thickness of the foil in your hat when
> you enter an urban area. The HUMAN SHEEP are all using cellphones and
> you need EXTRA PROTECTION from the evil vibrations!!!!!!
>
> I know some of you fools are going to point out that there was scrapie and
> CJD before there were cell phones. Well, that's because cell phone
vibrations
> are SO EVIL that they can travel backwards in time. Go to any area that
has
> had problems with scrapie, and you'll find that it's covered by some cell
> tower BROADCASTING PRION-VIBES. And if not, that's because the tower
hasn't
> been built yet, but it will be!!!!!!!
>
> Call me a nut, but I'll be the only one LEFT STANDING when teh rest of you
> have your BRAINS turned to MUSH!!!!!!!!

Knock it off Beverly. Roger and John will believe it.

Howard McCollister
September 23rd 03, 03:12 PM
"Beverly Erlebacher" > wrote in message
. ..
> In article >,
> Jeff > wrote:
> >
> >"Anth" > wrote in message
> >> There's evidence that microwaves can increase proteins in the brain.
> >> This raises the question could mobiles phones allow more prions to get
> >into
> >> the brain?
> >> Anth
> >>
> >> "john" > wrote in message
> >> m...
> >>

> >Can you provide me the peer-reviewed literature?
> >
> >Jeff
>
> Gee whiz, Jeff, who needs that when the blatant evidence is all around
> you? Have you ever seen a sheep using a cell phone? NO! That's because
> any who do die immediately from Instant Scrapie (TM). The meat packing
> companies are already doing secret research on this phenomenon. It has to
> be kept secret because if it gets out they will have to stop putting those
> spongy brains in our bologna and hot dogs. The FACT that you've never
> heard this before PROVES that they are keeping it SECRET!!
>
> What's more, there's OBVIOUSLY a CONSPIRACY between the evil GREEDY
DOCTORS
> and the cell phone companies. Haven't you seen those signs in hospitals
> forbidding the use of cell phones? That's so the doctors will be safe,
> driving their BMWs bought from cell phone kickbacks and fees for treating
> INCURABLE prion victims, while the rest of us SUFFER!!!
>
> Peer review, hah!!!! They're all part of the conspiracy, or unwitting
> dupes thereof. Always DOUBLE the thickness of the foil in your hat when
> you enter an urban area. The HUMAN SHEEP are all using cellphones and
> you need EXTRA PROTECTION from the evil vibrations!!!!!!
>
> I know some of you fools are going to point out that there was scrapie and
> CJD before there were cell phones. Well, that's because cell phone
vibrations
> are SO EVIL that they can travel backwards in time. Go to any area that
has
> had problems with scrapie, and you'll find that it's covered by some cell
> tower BROADCASTING PRION-VIBES. And if not, that's because the tower
hasn't
> been built yet, but it will be!!!!!!!
>
> Call me a nut, but I'll be the only one LEFT STANDING when teh rest of you
> have your BRAINS turned to MUSH!!!!!!!!

Now THAT's funny.

Actually, it makes more sense than Jeff does. Is Jeff the one with the
tin-foil hat?

HMc

Jeff
September 23rd 03, 10:29 PM
"Marko Proberto" > wrote in message
t...

(...)

> > Call me a nut, but I'll be the only one LEFT STANDING when teh rest of
you
> > have your BRAINS turned to MUSH!!!!!!!!
>
> Knock it off Beverly. Roger and John will believe it.

Maybe John and Roger use cell phones a lot. That would explain the mush.

Rich Andrews
September 27th 03, 02:00 PM
"Jeff" > wrote in news:bkqdq9
:

> "Marko Proberto" > wrote in message
> t...
>>
> (...)
>

>> > Call me a nut, but I'll be the only one LEFT STANDING when teh rest
of
> you
>> > have your BRAINS turned to MUSH!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Knock it off Beverly. Roger and John will believe it.
>
> Maybe John and Roger use cell phones a lot. That would explain the mush.

If they did use cell phones, they would be in touch with reality.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"