PDA

View Full Version : UK Kids Suspected of Lyme Disease endure Hell

Natashawilson197
September 20th 03, 11:08 PM
Masterson Family Campaign, 20.09.2003 22:09

The British government covers up the number of Lyme Disease victims and does
not publicise the issue or treat the people who are ill. Lisa Masterson's kids
became victims to the fraudulent testing procedure and finally were taken off
her by the Social Services.
READ the story and ADD your voice to the petition.

http://uk.geocities.com/mastersonfamilycampaign/index.html

Jeff
September 22nd 03, 01:48 AM
"Natashawilson197" > wrote in message
> Masterson Family Campaign, 20.09.2003 22:09
>
> The British government covers up the number of Lyme Disease victims and
does
> not publicise the issue or treat the people who are ill. Lisa Masterson's
kids
> became victims to the fraudulent testing procedure and finally were taken
off
> her by the Social Services.
> READ the story and ADD your voice to the petition.
>
> http://uk.geocities.com/mastersonfamilycampaign/index.html

This is one view of what happened. We don't know why the kids were taken
away (there could be other reasons than what is stated by the family), what
their medical status was or other details that would be relevant to this.

In addition, the law that was passed in the US does not say that doctors
should not rely on the Lyme disease tests. Only that the CDC, NIH and other
government agencies should work to make the tests better and communicate
better.

Notheless, the wish the family a happy outcome and that they can be reunited
soon, with appropriate medical care as well as any other help they need.

Jeff