PDA

View Full Version : obesity has reached epedemic proportions...

Daphne
September 30th 03, 03:42 AM
In 2001, then - Surgeon General David Satcher pointed out that obesity had
reached epidemic proportions in the United States. Nearly 60 percent of
adults are overweight or obese, as are nearly 13 percent of children.

Visit http://www.new-world-diet.com for Free consultation.

God Bless & The Best of Health-

Jeff
October 1st 03, 12:21 AM
"Daphne" > wrote in message
om...
> In 2001, then - Surgeon General David Satcher pointed out that obesity had
> reached epidemic proportions in the United States. Nearly 60 percent of
> adults are overweight or obese, as are nearly 13 percent of children.
>
> Visit http://www.new-worldwe46wte-diet.com for Free consultation.
>

> God Bless & The Best of Health-

How about good, spam-free newsgroups.

I got my free consult by mailing: . I included the
message and header in my letter. That is what I do to spammers.

Have a good day.

Jeff