PDA

View Full Version : Unacceptable Social behavior in class

Viv Ghavri
October 6th 03, 04:13 AM
My daughter is in IIIrd grade. Her school stared in August,2003. I
received a phone call last week from her teacher that my daughter is
masterbating in the class.I asked her teacher how long she has been
doing and I was informed about a week or so.

I have observed the same problem when she was in IInd grade. My
daughter was put on medication in Noverber 2002 and we never
received any phone call after that. My daughter had a great spring
and summer and we were thinking of removing her medication. But now
the problem has reappeared again. I want to get this problem resolved
and don't want my kid to be on type of medication. If anyone can
advise me on this that will be a great help.

PF Riley
October 6th 03, 06:31 AM
On 5 Oct 2003 20:13:06 -0700, (Viv Ghavri)
wrote:

>My daughter is in IIIrd grade. Her school stared in August,2003. I
>received a phone call last week from her teacher that my daughter is
>masterbating in the class.I asked her teacher how long she has been
>doing and I was informed about a week or so.
>
>I have observed the same problem when she was in IInd grade. My
>daughter was put on medication in Noverber 2002 and we never
>received any phone call after that. My daughter had a great spring
>and summer and we were thinking of removing her medication. But now
>the problem has reappeared again. I want to get this problem resolved
>and don't want my kid to be on type of medication. If anyone can
>advise me on this that will be a great help.

Please don't tell me that you really think you're going to get any
advice more useful than "have her see her doctor" on this newsgroup,
especially when you give such ridiculously vague information, leave
out much more important information (like, for example, her diagnosis
and what medication she was given), and so on. Get a clue.

PF

Roger Schlafly
October 6th 03, 08:35 AM
"PF Riley" > wrote
> especially when you give such ridiculously vague information, leave
> out much more important information (like, for example, her diagnosis
> and what medication she was given), and so on. Get a clue.

Probably a troll. Maybe trying to make some sort of point about
controlling behavior with drugs, or something like that, but I
doubt that such a message would be for real.