PDA

View Full Version : Anti-med couple denied Foster Care placements fw:

Fern5827
October 6th 03, 01:50 PM
Subject: Re: Anti-Med couple denied foster care application
From: (Fern5827)
Date: 10/3/2003 8:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Hi, Tracey and thank you first for STEPPING UP AND TRYING TO HELP CHILDREN.

I have never questioned the necessity for some FOSTER CARE.

And thanks to the usually good folk who take on this task.

However, The *Child Abuse Industry* has good bedfellows with the
*PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY.*

Can you imagine being a 5 yo child, ripped from your family's arms. Worse yet,
being placed in a GROUP HOME?

I can testify to the ANGST the teen suffered in being placed in A GROUP HOME,
where this sensitive, intelligent child questioned me and said, "Why can't I be
placed with FAMILY?"

CPS acts a STATE SANCTIONED ABUSER IN SUCH CASES.

Thanks for your testimony. Addtl facts to follow.

http://www.familyrightsassociation.com

Great site for folks in the individual states to find *New Members* and
Contacts.

Tracy related her story as a potential FP:

> [...]
>diseases to them. The fact that there is no evidence confirming the
>brain disease attribution is, at this point, irrelevant. What we are
>dealing with here is fashion, politics and money. This level of
>intellectual/scientific dishonesty is just too egregious for me to
>continue to support by my membership.
>
>I view with no surprise that psychiatric training is being
>systemically disavowed by American medical school graduates. This must
>give us cause for concern about the state of today's psychiatry. It
>must mean at least in part that they view psychiatry as being very
>limited and unchallenging. To me it seems clear that we are headed
>toward a situation in which, except for academics, most psychiatric
>practitioners will have no real relationships--so vital to the healing
>process--with the disturbed and disturbing persons they treat. Their
>sole role will be that of prescription writers: ciphers in the guise
>of being "helpers".
>
>Finally, why must the APA pretend to know more than it does? DSM-IV is
>the fabrication upon which psychiatry seeks acceptance by medicine in
>general. Insiders know it is more a political than scientific
>document. To its credit it says so--although its brief apologia is
>rarely noted. DSM-IV has become a bible and a money making best
>seller-its major failings notwithstanding. It confines and defines
>practice, some take it seriously, others more realistically. It is the
>way to get paid. Diagnostic reliability is easy to attain for research
>projects. The issue is what do the categories tell us? Do they in fact
>accurately represent the person with a problem? They don't, and can't,
>because there are no external validating criteria for psychiatric
>diagnoses. There is neither a blood test nor specific anatomic lesions
>for any major psychiatric disorder. So, where are we? APA as an
>organization has implicitly (sometimes explicitly as well) bought into
>a theoretical hoax.Is psychiatry a hoax-- as practiced today?
>Unforunately, the answer is mostly yes.
>
>What do I recommend to the organization upon leaving after
>experiencing three decades of its history?
>
>1. To begin with, let us be ourselves. Stop taking on unholy alliances
>without the members permission.
>2. Get real about science, politics and money. Label each for what it
>is-that is, be honest.
>3. Get out of bed with NAMI and the drug companies. APA should align
>itself, if one believes its rhetoric, with the true consumer groups,
>i. e., the ex-patients, psychiatric survivors etc.
>4. Talk to the membership. I can't be alone in my views.
>
>We seem to have forgotten a basic principle: the need to be
>patient/client/consumer satisfaction oriented. I always remember
>Manfred Bleuler's wisdom: "Loren, you must never forget that you are
>your patient's employee. In the end they will determine whether or not
>psychiatry survives in the service marketplace.

Markosito Probertosito
October 7th 03, 02:10 PM
Fern, Tracy is a member and promotor of the Kriminal Kult of $cientology,
and you fell for her bilge hook line and sinker.

Look her up on Google, and see how she shills for them.

You have got to learn to be a bit more critical.