PDA

View Full Version : Re: Walmart & martial law

Rich Shewmaker
November 4th 03, 06:09 PM
"Rich Andrews" > wrote in message
.44...
> [...]
> >> Walmart looks to have holding pens for martial law
> >> http://www.tackamarks.freeservers.com/photo4.html
> >>
> >> "I honestly believe they are putting their toe in the water to see if
> >> people will go for martial law"--Michael Moore (Nov 3, 2003)
> >>

> >> and they made their money on importing Chinese drugs according to
> >> Skolsnick http://www.skolnicksreport.com/rcsp.html
> >>
> >> After several months of close study of building lay-outs, signage, and
> >> electronic technology, we are convinced that stores like Wal*mart,
> >> Target, Circuit City, Staples and other department stores in strip
> >> Malls and plazas, have already been coded inside and set up to be used
> >> by National Guard/UN personnel to carry-out "PROCESSING AND CONTROL
> >> OPERATIONS OF THE POPULACE"! Executive Order #11002 and #11004 under
> >> FEMA, during a declared National Emergency by the president, will
> >> direct the Postmaster General of the U.S. to begin immediately a
> >> national registration of all residents of the U.S. (Forced National
> >> I.D.) for the purpose of control, movement and relocation of the
> >> populace. We have evidence that barcoded, pictorial I.D. cards will be
> >> produced and issued at these sites and processed through "SWIPE/CARD
> >> KEY PADS" and LASER SCANNERS at checkouts. This only stands to reason,
> >> that if a forced National I.D. and registration is in the works, where
> >> will hundreds of thousands of citizens be shuttled to be processed?
> >> (WATCH THE FACILITIES WITH "ONE HR. PHOTO" PROCESSING, MORE THAN JUST
> >> PHOTOS WILL BE PROCESSED HERE!)
> >> (NOTE: The directory sign above the photo *center* in WAL*MART has
> >> these words: "INFANTS, KIDS, MEN, WOMEN/ CARDS".)
> >> The "tactical arrow codes" on this WAL*MART department directory sign
> >> have a secondary meaning. These codes are targeting the "GARDEN
> >> CENTER". If you have ever been to the GARDEN CENTER at WAL*MART you
> >> will know it is fitted with iron bars and chain link fencing, locking
> >> roll-down overhead doors, and locking exit with a register, scanner,
> >> and key-pad swipe/card console. It is our belief that the GARDEN
> >> CENTER will be a detention area where "dissidents" will be detained
> >> for further processing and then relocation. (CLICK ON WAL*MART PHOTO)
> >> These are tactical arrow codes found on road signs at "closed down"
> >> Kinchloe Air Force Base in Kinross, Michigan. It has been mysteriously
> >> converted into a prison complex that extends for two miles! The code
> >> is in the arrows.
> >

> > Er, John, your tinfoil hat is leaking. Why don' t you take your
> medication
> > and sit quietly for a while?
> >
> > --Rich
> >

> Rich,
>
> We are priviledged. We are witnessing the emergence of another Francis E.
> Dec. The only thing lacking now is a mix of expose's on the Pope and a
> reference to "Gangster Computer God Worldwide Secret Containment Policy".
> See how many similarities you can find between whaleto-john's rants and

Thanks. I needed a little humor this morning.

;o) Rich

Peter Bowditch
November 4th 03, 09:24 PM
Rich Andrews > wrote:

> [...]
>>> for further processing and then relocation. (CLICK ON WAL*MART PHOTO)
>>> These are tactical arrow codes found on road signs at "closed down"
>>> Kinchloe Air Force Base in Kinross, Michigan. It has been mysteriously
>>> converted into a prison complex that extends for two miles! The code
>>> is in the arrows.
>>

>> Er, John, your tinfoil hat is leaking. Why don' t you take your
>medication
>> and sit quietly for a while?
>>
>> --Rich
>>

>Rich,
>
>We are priviledged. We are witnessing the emergence of another Francis E.
>Dec. The only thing lacking now is a mix of expose's on the Pope and a
>reference to "Gangster Computer God Worldwide Secret Containment Policy".
>See how many similarities you can find between whaleto-john's rants and

I was pleased to see John's marvelous story. Since the disappearance
of Nancy Luft, extreme fruitcakedness has been sorely lacking in our
lives. I know that Carole H tries hard, but she lacks that spark which
triggers the sudden transition from chuckle to sploooorrrfff!

--
Peter Bowditch
The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com