PDA

View Full Version : Re: OK, Someone Pinch Me!

Di
July 8th 03, 12:42 AM
On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 13:05:27 GMT, "New York Jen"
> wrote:

>Ok, took the second test this morning and it was positive! The line was a
>little darker than the one last night. HOLY SMOKES! I'm bugging out!
>
>Of course I'm thinking that it's not normal because I have basically NO
>symptoms other than my mood and being tired. When I was pregnant with
>Laszlo my boobs were KILLING me, but that was about it. Why don't my boobs
>hurt????

Congrats Jen.

Di

Nancy P.
July 8th 03, 03:54 AM
"New York Jen" > wrote in message
et...
> Ok, took the second test this morning and it was positive! The line was a
> little darker than the one last night. HOLY SMOKES! I'm bugging out!

Yay! Congratulations!

Nancy

Chookie
July 8th 03, 02:01 PM
In article >,
"New York Jen" > wrote:

> Ok, took the second test this morning and it was positive! The line was a
> little darker than the one last night. HOLY SMOKES! I'm bugging out!

COngratulations!!

> Of course I'm thinking that it's not normal because I have basically NO
> symptoms other than my mood and being tired. When I was pregnant with
> Laszlo my boobs were KILLING me, but that was about it. Why don't my boobs
> hurt????

Who cares?!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990