PDA

View Full Version : Where to find updated reviews on products?

Cheg
July 14th 03, 05:39 PM
Hello all

Where would be a good site to find updated reviews on devices such as baby
monitors and jogging strollers? I've found a few places but their reviews
are usually outdated. My wife and I are in the process of making up a
registry list and we need some help.

Thanks!
--
Alex

cheg_uevara"AT"hotmail"DOT"com

Tracey
July 14th 03, 10:38 PM
Cheg wrote:

> Hello all
>
> Where would be a good site to find updated reviews on devices such as baby
> monitors and jogging strollers? I've found a few places but their reviews
> are usually outdated. My wife and I are in the process of making up a
> registry list and we need some help.
>
> Thanks!

The best luck finding reviews of baby products that I had was using the
Babies R Us (Amazon) website. Under each product, click on 'Product
reviews'. Most items have numerous reviews.