PDA

View Full Version : Re: Update

Astromum
July 8th 03, 05:21 PM
New York Jen wrote:
> So, I still know that I
> have hCG in my system, which is the pregnancy hormone after all.

Well congratulations again! You must be shell-shocked...

I just finished reading an article on fertility treatments, and it mentions
that often couples that went through a succesful treatment for their first
become pregnant with their second without any problems. These are mostly
couples without an obvious reason for their infertility, but also ones with
very complicated issues. I have also seen a close friend giving up after
several years of TTC-ing, and she was pg the very next month. Apparently,
stress can affect your fertility to a much larger extend than medics think.

So, get on up on your pink cloud
/shoves cloud your way
and enjoy the coming nine months! I'm really thrilled for you!

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)