PDA

View Full Version : Lactaction

Andrew J. Boyle
July 8th 03, 08:47 PM
Hi, I am a second year Nursing Student, here in the UK, and I am wondering
is it possible for a woman to start lactacting with getting pregnant?? The
reason I ask, I am currently writing a assignment of the nursing of adpoted
babies...

---

H Schinske
July 8th 03, 08:56 PM
TROLL ALERT

Naomi Pardue
July 8th 03, 08:59 PM
>Hi, I am a second year Nursing Student, here in the UK, and I am wondering
>is it possible for a woman to start lactacting with getting pregnant?? The
>reason I ask, I am currently writing a assignment of the nursing of adpoted
>babies...

I assume you mean 'without getting pregnant.' The answer is yes. There are
numerous books available on inducing lactation for adoptive mothers.

Naomi
CAPPA Certified Lactation Educator

reply.)

Michelle Podnar
July 8th 03, 09:20 PM
I am sure that a 2nd year nursing student would know that already. Instead
of asking on this forum, you could search the internet for your answer.

Michelle P
"Naomi Pardue" > wrote in message
> >Hi, I am a second year Nursing Student, here in the UK, and I am
wondering
> >is it possible for a woman to start lactacting with getting pregnant??
The
> >reason I ask, I am currently writing a assignment of the nursing of
adpoted
> >babies...
>
> I assume you mean 'without getting pregnant.' The answer is yes. There
are
> numerous books available on inducing lactation for adoptive mothers.
>

> Naomi
> CAPPA Certified Lactation Educator
>
> (either remove spamblock or change address to to
e-mail