PDA

View Full Version : Re: baby won't sleep (OT)

AnnaS
July 8th 03, 09:49 PM
DS always slept better tightly swaddled at that age. He too only wanted
to sleep while being held. Since he's only 3 weeks, you should still be
taking it easy, too. Indulge yourself by sitting and holding him while
he's sleeping or lay down and nap with him. He just wants to be close
to you. You should cherish these moments. When he's 16, he won't want
to have anything to do with you!!!! If you need to get something done,
try putting him in a carrier, so he can sleep in there.

Anna