PDA

View Full Version : Re: What are symptom of mastitis?

Plissken
July 9th 03, 06:29 AM
"Jen" > wrote in message
1...
> I feel pain occassionally when I press my breasts (gently), but I don't
> see any red spot except I find the centre of my nipples are pinky.

You would feel a lot of pain if it was mastitis. I don't think you have
mastitis or thrush, but you never know, just keep an eye on things and if
you feel any more pain see a doctor. As for the pinky nipples, if they are
sore, you probably have a bad latch. Although I'm not one to talk, my DD is
9 weeks old and I still have pinky tender nipples, although I don't think
she has a bad latch as I don't feel pain anymore when she latches. Good
luck! Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Nadene