PDA

View Full Version : Query from Barbara (Circe)

Katie Jaques
July 9th 03, 08:53 PM
Barbara asked me to ask you ... does anybody know, is Levaquin
(antibiotic) an L-3 drug on the Hale list?

Thanks --

Grandma Katie
Mom to Barbara (Circe), Grandma to Julian, Aurora & Vernon

Karen Askey
July 9th 03, 09:34 PM
In article >,
(Katie Jaques) writes:

>Barbara asked me to ask you ... does anybody know, is Levaquin
>(antibiotic) an L-3 drug on the Hale list?

Levaquin is an L3 drug. no pediatric concerns reported. Peak dosage occurs in
1- 1.8 hours.

koa
Still nursing James, 02/06/01
EP'ing for Joey 04/02/03 (BiCP)

Elana Kehoe
July 9th 03, 10:16 PM
Karen Askey > wrote:

> In article >,
> (Katie Jaques) writes:
>
> >Barbara asked me to ask you ... does anybody know, is Levaquin
> >(antibiotic) an L-3 drug on the Hale list?
> >

> Levaquin is an L3 drug. no pediatric concerns reported. Peak dosage occurs
> in
> 1- 1.8 hours.

Well, that sounds pretty promising for her :-). Give her a hug for us,
will you Katie?