PDA

View Full Version : Re: two years!

KC
July 10th 03, 12:51 AM
Congrats on making it so far!

KC

(iphigenia) wrote in message >...
> It's Gabe's 2nd birthday today, and I'm proud to report that he's
> still nursing strong! Quite a relief, really, since he's got the
> typical toddler pickiness and it's nice to know that breastmilk is
> making sure he's getting decent nutrition.
>
> iphigenia, who is moving and not online much
> www.tristyn.net

Leslie
July 11th 03, 04:11 AM
I hope the move goes well--it's hard with a little one around, I know!

Knowing that nursing satisfies a lot of nutritional requirements really helps
lessen the anxiety over having a picky toddler for me, too.

Leslie
Mother of William, who eats mostly bread

DGoree
July 11th 03, 07:01 AM
(iphigenia) wrote,

<<It's Gabe's 2nd birthday today, and I'm proud to report that he's
still nursing strong! Quite a relief, really, since he's got the
typical toddler pickiness and it's nice to know that breastmilk is
making sure he's getting decent nutrition.>>

Happy birthday to Gabe and congratulations to you!

Mary Ellen
William (8)
Matthew (6)
Margaret (1)

Chookie
July 11th 03, 11:54 AM
In article >,
(iphigenia) wrote:

> iphigenia, who is moving and not online much

Happy birthday to Gabe and I hope the move goes well.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990