PDA

View Full Version : another poop question

K.B.
July 10th 03, 09:38 PM
My 2 month old has a very watery poop. It's like liquid. He has always been
this way. I was told to stay away from dairy but it isn't helping. He is
only breastfed.
Any thoughts?
Kris

Phoebe & Allyson
July 10th 03, 09:52 PM
K.B. wrote:

> It's like liquid. He has always been
> this way.

If he's gotten to 2 months with good weight gain & good
health, it sounds like normal breastfed baby poop to me.

Phoebe :)

Phoebe & Allyson
July 10th 03, 09:59 PM
Iuil wrote:

> My mil referred to DD's nappies as being "stained, not a normal dirty nappy"
> when she was doing perfectly normal bf poos.

According to my mom, when she was in the hospital after I
was born, one of the nurses there complained that all of the
bf babies had diarrhea.

Phoebe :)

K.B.
July 11th 03, 03:24 AM
Thanks, He has gained alot of weight. He was born at 7 pounds 12 ounces and
now he is 15 pounds. He's big and fat with lots of rolls.
Kris