PDA

View Full Version : hCG Update!

New York Jen
July 11th 03, 02:11 PM
So, looks like I'm really pregnant! My hCG on Tuesday was 331 and yesterday
it was 880...progesterone is 18.8! I'm going for my first sonogram on
Monday, July 21 (that's going to be some wait!) and I'll certainly update
all of you then! Thanks so much for all the good wishes and information!
Looks like I might be headed back to MKP!

Jen, the much shocked momma to Laszlo Cooper, 17 months

Shelby
July 11th 03, 03:00 PM
Congratulations :)

"New York Jen" > wrote in message
et...
> So, looks like I'm really pregnant! My hCG on Tuesday was 331 and
yesterday
> it was 880...progesterone is 18.8! I'm going for my first sonogram on
> Monday, July 21 (that's going to be some wait!) and I'll certainly update
> all of you then! Thanks so much for all the good wishes and information!
> Looks like I might be headed back to MKP!
>
> Jen, the much shocked momma to Laszlo Cooper, 17 months

Sara
July 11th 03, 03:46 PM

!

--
Sara, accompanied by the baby barnacle

<< I check this e-mail account infrequently >>

Astromum
July 11th 03, 04:10 PM
New York Jen wrote:
> So, looks like I'm really pregnant! My hCG on Tuesday was 331 and yesterday
> it was 880...progesterone is 18.8! I'm going for my first sonogram on
> Monday, July 21 (that's going to be some wait!)

Way to go Jen! Get a bunch of really good books to
help you pass the time....

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)

Truffles
July 11th 03, 06:18 PM
New York Jen wrote:
> So, looks like I'm really pregnant! My hCG on Tuesday was 331 and yesterday
> it was 880...progesterone is 18.8! I'm going for my first sonogram on
> Monday, July 21 (that's going to be some wait!) and I'll certainly update
> all of you then! Thanks so much for all the good wishes and information!
> Looks like I might be headed back to MKP!

Hip-hip-hooray!!! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

New York Jen
July 11th 03, 07:26 PM
I already have a 17 month old to help me pass the time! :-)

"Astromum" > wrote in message
> New York Jen wrote:
> > So, looks like I'm really pregnant! My hCG on Tuesday was 331 and
yesterday
> > it was 880...progesterone is 18.8! I'm going for my first sonogram on
> > Monday, July 21 (that's going to be some wait!)
>
> Way to go Jen! Get a bunch of really good books to
> help you pass the time....
>
> --
> -- Ilse
> mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)
> TTC #2
> "What's the use of brains if you are a girl?"
> Aletta Jacobs, first Dutch woman to receive a PhD

Dawn Lawson
July 11th 03, 08:40 PM
Michelle Podnar topposted:

> Wow, Congratulations!!! What is the EDD?

That's easy.....since Jen only had a very faint line when she first tested,
she's probably only 2-3 weeks gestation! (post-ov), so late March, early
April....right, Jen?

> "New York Jen" > wrote in message
> et...
> > So, looks like I'm really pregnant! My hCG on Tuesday was 331 and
> yesterday
> > it was 880...progesterone is 18.8! I'm going for my first sonogram on
> > Monday, July 21 (that's going to be some wait!) and I'll certainly update
> > all of you then! Thanks so much for all the good wishes and information!
> > Looks like I might be headed back to MKP!
> >
> > Jen, the much shocked momma to Laszlo Cooper, 17 months

iphigenia
July 11th 03, 10:10 PM
New York Jen wrote:
>> So, looks like I'm really pregnant!

Congratulations! I've been mostly offline lately, so I'm surprised too, but
quite happy for you!

--
iphigenia
www.tristyn.net

New York Jen
July 12th 03, 02:08 AM
Aw thanks!

"iphigenia" > wrote in message
> New York Jen wrote:
> >> So, looks like I'm really pregnant!
>
> Congratulations! I've been mostly offline lately, so I'm surprised too,
but
> quite happy for you!
>
> --
> iphigenia
> www.tristyn.net

New York Jen
July 12th 03, 02:08 AM
"Dawn Lawson" > wrote in message

> Michelle Podnar topposted:
>
> > Wow, Congratulations!!! What is the EDD?
>
> That's easy.....since Jen only had a very faint line when she first
tested,
> she's probably only 2-3 weeks gestation! (post-ov), so late March, early
> April....right, Jen?
>

> > "New York Jen" > wrote in message
> > et...
> > > So, looks like I'm really pregnant! My hCG on Tuesday was 331 and
> > yesterday
> > > it was 880...progesterone is 18.8! I'm going for my first sonogram on
> > > Monday, July 21 (that's going to be some wait!) and I'll certainly
update
> > > all of you then! Thanks so much for all the good wishes and
information!
> > > Looks like I might be headed back to MKP!
> > >
> > > Jen, the much shocked momma to Laszlo Cooper, 17 months

Since I don't get my period, I have NO idea when we conceived! I'm assuming
I'm only about 4-5 weeks along (technically since my LMP, which was
nonexistent) so we'll know a due date a week from Monday when I have the
sonogram. Praying for a heartbeat!

I'm thinking March - April for sure, since Laszlo was conceived on May 27
and my due date was Feb. 17 (he came 11 days early).

- Jen

Sandi
July 12th 03, 04:45 AM
Congrats!! How exciting!

--
Sandi
Abby (9/20/00)
"New York Jen" > wrote in message
et...
> So, looks like I'm really pregnant! My hCG on Tuesday was 331 and
yesterday
> it was 880...progesterone is 18.8! I'm going for my first sonogram on
> Monday, July 21 (that's going to be some wait!) and I'll certainly update
> all of you then! Thanks so much for all the good wishes and information!
> Looks like I might be headed back to MKP!
>
> Jen, the much shocked momma to Laszlo Cooper, 17 months

Leslie
July 13th 03, 04:37 AM
That's great news, Jen!

Leslie
Leslie

Emily (2/4/91), Jake (1/27/94), Teddy (2/15/95), and William (3/5/01)
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/onemoremakesfour/

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Laurie
July 14th 03, 05:59 AM
New York Jen wrote in message ...
>So, looks like I'm really pregnant! My hCG on Tuesday was 331 and
yesterday
>it was 880...progesterone is 18.8! I'm going for my first sonogram on
>Monday, July 21 (that's going to be some wait!) and I'll certainly update
>all of you then! Thanks so much for all the good wishes and information!
>Looks like I might be headed back to MKP!
>
>Jen, the much shocked momma to Laszlo Cooper, 17 months

Great numbers all around! Yaay, cause for celebration, congrats!!!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 27 months
and Christopher, 12 weeks

*This email address is now valid*