PDA

View Full Version : uugh ;(

badgirl
July 11th 03, 08:04 PM
I dunno if this kid has a tummy bug or what the deal is. My sweet
little non stinky once a week poopin guy has had *get this* 9 poopy
diapers in the last 2 and a half days ;( My daughter has now nicknamed
him Toxic Waste Boy lol!
We went on vacation last week and I think everything is back to normal
a far as eating habits go since we've been home. His appetite seems to
be well in tact, he is eating solids whenever I offer them when
everyone else eats and is nursing just as much as before.
I really hope this is just a bug and not the norm from now on ;(

--
Jen,

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/chgo_badgirl

Proud SAHM to Steven 7/24/89, Stephanie 6/5/91 and happily BF'ing
Nicolas 5/21/02
Mother is the word for God on the lips and in the hearts of all
children

Elana Kehoe
July 11th 03, 09:55 PM
badgirl > wrote:

> I dunno if this kid has a tummy bug or what the deal is. My sweet
> little non stinky once a week poopin guy has had *get this* 9 poopy
> diapers in the last 2 and a half days ;( My daughter has now nicknamed
> him Toxic Waste Boy lol!
> We went on vacation last week and I think everything is back to normal
> a far as eating habits go since we've been home. His appetite seems to
> be well in tact, he is eating solids whenever I offer them when
> everyone else eats and is nursing just as much as before.
> I really hope this is just a bug and not the norm from now on ;(

Does he drink water? I've noticed a drastic change in all of us the
first few days either in a new location or back home after being
away...just different stuff in the water.

Fingers crossed that this ends before he ends up in a comic book :-).

badgirl
July 11th 03, 10:09 PM
"Elana Kehoe" > wrote in message
> badgirl > wrote:
>
> > I dunno if this kid has a tummy bug or what the deal is. My sweet
> > little non stinky once a week poopin guy has had *get this* 9
poopy
> > diapers in the last 2 and a half days ;( My daughter has now
nicknamed
> > him Toxic Waste Boy lol!
> > We went on vacation last week and I think everything is back to
normal
> > a far as eating habits go since we've been home. His appetite
seems to
> > be well in tact, he is eating solids whenever I offer them when
> > everyone else eats and is nursing just as much as before.
> > I really hope this is just a bug and not the norm from now on ;(
>
> Does he drink water? I've noticed a drastic change in all of us the
> first few days either in a new location or back home after being
> away...just different stuff in the water.

Yes but we always drink bottled water so I don't think it would be
that.

> Fingers crossed that this ends before he ends up in a comic book
:-).

No kidding LOL. Gotta watch where we point this thing cuz it's always
goin off hahaha!

Jen