PDA

View Full Version : Nursing Necklace Question

Karen
July 12th 03, 02:58 PM
DD is starting to become distracted while nursing, so much going on with her
older sister, friends and pets roaming around the house all day, somtimes it is
just the sun shining thru the window that is a distraction. Sometimes she
jerks her head to see what is going on and it can be quite painful. I have
heard that nursing necklaces help keep them focused is this true? I have seen
several websites offering the necklaces but I am not sure which to purchase,
wood beads, stone beads etc. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.
Karen Ann
Mommy to:
Ashley 11-13-90
Meghan 3-10-97
Hayley "Chunky Monkey" 3-27-03

KC
July 12th 03, 10:52 PM
This is hardly a suggestion, but my older dd loved playing with my
Medic Alert neclace while being bottle fed. It's a very tough neclace
that will not break when they pull on it.

KC